HUB Security is excited to host Antonia Savaria, CEO and founder of Atlantia Advisers to discuss US bank and crypto custody regulation.
We will also discuss digital asset and bank compliance, insurance and cyber security.
The US Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) stated that national banks have the authority to provide fiat bank accounts and cryptocurrency custodial services to cryptocurrency businesses.
- OCC: Major Financial Regulator (brief background and statistics)
- Complexity of the US Financial Regulatory Structure
- The OCC Interpretive Letter: Highlights
- Safekeeping and Custody
- How Should Banks Implement Measures for Crypto Custody?
- The Good News The Challenges
Antonia Savaria – CEO and Founder, Atlantia Advisers
David Hochhauser – CRO, HUB Security
Shterny Isseroff, journalist and freelance writer