2021 was a year that displayed a dramatic increase in the volume of offensive cyber activities worldwide. Moreover, HUB Security has identified that the number of DDoS-oriented attacks is growing and is becoming the preferred method of attack, as companies become much more reliant on their digital platforms to conduct business. This means that, if successful, a DDoS attack has a direct impact on the company’s operations and financial performance.
Current data shows most DDoS attacks are increasing in power and using multi-vector attacks more frequently. The average attack now lasts 24% longer, and the maximum attack length has jumped by over than 270%. The number of DDoS attacks over 100 GB/s in volume increased substantially in the past year.
The D.STORM SaaS DDoS simulation platform fits most types of organizations that consume or deliver DDoS Simulation services. D.STORM simulates real DDoS attacks using a clear and simple web interface, in a controlled manner.
- Simulate real DDoS attacks
- Intuitive and user-friendly UI
- Run generic and custom-made attacks
- Over 20,000 attack bots
- Over 400 Gbps volumetric attack
- Over 20 out-of-the-box attack types
- In-depth real time reporting and logging capabilities
- Safety Mechanisms
Access to the D.STORM platform includes the following out of the box services and capabilities:
- Volumetric Attacks
- SYN flood, TCP & UDP flood (all variations), Amplification attacks
- Application Attacks
- HTTP/S flood (all variations), Search Flood, Login Flood
- Infrastructure attacks
- SSL exhaustion attacks, TCP connection Flood
The D.STORM SaaS DDoS simulation platform fits most types of organizations that consume or deliver DDoS Simulation services.
The process of tenant configuration, user’s creation of accounts, and training of the users to use the system.
Assistance from HUB Security’s DDoS professionals in a wide range or areas such as:
- Assistance in building DDoS Resilience plan
- Assistance in reading and understanding the results of the simulation
- Creation of custom attack types
Attack types are constantly added by D.STORM research team.
D.STORM team will provide on-going support for platform related cases.
DDoS Attack types tailored for specific organization’s application or infrastructure. Mainly used for specific business logic cases.