Secure Data Centers
HUB Security provides a secure computing infrastructure for data centers that relies on our core technology of confidential computing. This ensures that data processing occurs in an isolated environment, delivering a military-grade protected data center, safeguarding its most vulnerable and critical assets, and preventing cyber threats including nation-state-backed cyberattacks.
HUB Security’s data centers include two fully separate networks:
- OT Network - comprised of the physical infrastructure of the data center:
- Physical security (e.g. cameras, entrance control, intrusion sensors)
- Energy (e.g. fuel cells, generators, distribution, sensors)
- Safety equipment
- Centralized management applications
- IT Network: the main internal communication network with connectivity to the external world over the internet.